Simple gold-filled ring, 1mm

Simple gold-filled ring, 1mm

12.00

Materials: 14/20 gold-filled

Super simple 1mm yellow gold-filled rings. They look modern and fresh alone, or buy multiple sizes to stack up your fingers. Mix your metals with silver or rose gold-filled versions. Chevron ring also shown in 3rd photo is available here. Smaller sizes are great for midi rings too!

14/20 gold-filled means 1/20 (or 5%) of the metal content is 14k gold. The other 95% is base metal (not sterling silver). Gold-filled items do not fade or turn color. They traditionally have 10-50x more gold content than items that are gold-plated (depending on the thickness of the plating).

Sizes not currently in store may take up to 5 extra days to ship. If you are in a hurry, call/email us at orders@ventpdx.com to see our immediate availability. Or, just be patient. You will get an email from us if you have to wait the extra 5 days.

size:
Quantity:
Add To Cart